Subject: RE: [xsl] How Do I Generate A Set-Difference With Context - Part A|
From: "Aron Bock" <aronbock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 18:12:25 +0000
It's bad tactics to suggest that you're 80% of the way to a solution, and not show us the 80%. No-one wants to redo the work you've already done on the off-chance that they'll be able to help you with the final 20%.
That's especially true as it's a difficult problem and one has to do a lot
of guesswork about the requirements. What output would you expect if the two
source documents are:
Sorry, but suggesting improvements to code I haven't seen is beyond my