Re: [xsl] Faxing

Subject: Re: [xsl] Faxing
From: Stef <stef@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 20:03:03 -0500
Hello Chris,
	Well, you could always use XSLT to transform XML into
SVG and then use Batik[1] to convert the SVG over to Tiff. I would
think that this is probably your 'best bet', but, who knows,
there may be some other program out there I have overlooked :)

	Regards
	Steph
[1] http://xml.apache.org/batik/

******
> This email contains information confidential to AAMI Limited. If you are not
the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in it. If
you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return
email, and delete this email and any attached documents.
> AAMI Limited is not responsible for any changes made to a document other
than those made by AAMI Limited or for the effect of the changes on the
document meaning.

******