Re: [xsl] Tricky inclusion match

Subject: Re: [xsl] Tricky inclusion match
From: Karl Stubsjoen <kstubs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 13:37:52 -0700
Thanks Wendel for the follow up!
I was able to put most of your stuff to work in my "real" scenario but
got a little stuck because my data looks like this (hierarchely)

recordset
  record
    field

where field is "color" and recordset is "picture".
So I am one deeper than the example I gave.  Plus, to confuse things a
little, my field name are field with attribute value name to describe
the element.  So the revised xml would look like (just a snippet of
it):

    <recordset rsName="pictures">
        <record sample="1">
        	<field fieldname="color">red</color>
        	<field fieldname="color">brown</color>
        	<field fieldname="color">red</color>
        </record>
    </recordset>

At any rate, I'm a lot further along then I was!  I had trouble with
preceding-sibling... didn't seem to test correctly.  I all cases, I
always calculated all and did not remove duplicates.

I hope that nobody gets upset because I inquired with a simplified
example of my data, It was easier than trying to describe the real
data I had.

Karl..