RE: [xsl] Standard Date/Time Publication Functions in XSL??

Subject: RE: [xsl] Standard Date/Time Publication Functions in XSL??
From: "Bruso, John" <jbruso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 16:40:10 -0600
Hi Michael,

I'm trying to implement some pre-written XSL extension modules,
specifically the date Function (http://www.exslt.org/date/index.html) I
think the javascript was just one other method of applying Date data to
the XML file. I could be wrong... you would know more than I would.

I just want to print the date in an XSL output :)

Thanks for your help,

John

John Bruso
Web Developer