[xsl] call template based on element value?

Subject: [xsl] call template based on element value?
From: tsr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 18:14:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

Hopefully someone can help me. I'm a little stuck.

I am trying to generate a fo that calls alernating table-templates (i.e.
table-image-left and table-image-right), based on the value of the
recordid, is it odd or even?

My xml structure is:

<Record>
<recordId>1</recordId>
<content>Some content</content>
<image>align this image left</image>
</Record>
<Record>
<recordId>2</recordId>
<image>align this image right</image>
<content/>
</Record>

I have <xsl:template name="table-image-right"> and <xsl:template
name="table-image-left">.

<xsl:for-each select="record">
	<xsl:if test="???">
		<xsl:call-template name="table-image-right"/> (needs the recordid value)
	</xsl:if>
	<xsl:if test="???">
		<xsl:call-template name="table-image-left"/>
	</xsl:if>
</xsl:for-each>

I've tried a variety of things with no luck. I've tried declaring the
param name="id" select="recordid", using mod 2 = 0 etc.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction. Will be greatly
appreciated.

Cheers,
tsr