[xsl] Debugging XSLT/Cocoon apps

Subject: [xsl] Debugging XSLT/Cocoon apps
From: Oleg Konovalov <olegkon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 08:11:16 -0400
Hi,

Are there any tools to debug Cocoon applications:
- Java part;
- XSL/XSLTs ?

I tried to use MyEclipse4 plugin with JBoss3 for Java part,
but unfortunately it tries to replace a project on Jboss
with the one compiled from Java AND removes all other
directories [containing XSLs, XMLs, XMAP, XCONF, HTML, etc.]
Is there a way to preserve them as "resources" ?

As for XSL/XSLT part debugging, I tried,
but since I usually have several XSLTs in the pipeline
(SQL->logic->HTML), I couldn't figure it out.
Also I would like the tool to allow visual editing (or at least
Preview) of XHTML - XMLSpy gives me blank page on .
Would StylusStudio be better for XSL(T) debugging and design
than  XMLSpy ?  Any better tool ?
(money is not a big issue)

Unfortunately, Lepido doesn't yet do any of that...

Thank you,
Oleg.