Re: [xsl] Testing for a parameter

Subject: Re: [xsl] Testing for a parameter
From: Aaron Johnson <artpunx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 16:52:34 +0100
Thank you for your reply. My apologies... I'm not sure I really
explained that very well.

The Idea is to return a line of text if a parameter hasnt been passed
in. So for example if the user has not selected  a choice from the
menu, the template does not get called....instead you would get a line
of text saying make a choice {its to greet a first time visitor]. Once
a choice has been made then that parameter gets passed in to invoke
the template.

I imagine it it would be...

if:

the parameter for "groupSelected" is null or has not been chosen yet then
display this text blah...

else:

        <xsl:call-template name="photos">
       <xsl:with-param name="recordsInGroup"