Re: [xsl] How to sort attribute?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to sort attribute?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:01:12 +0100
> I use apache xalan 2.6.0, I will study to see if there is any
> option for this purpose.

Note that even if you do find a system-specific option to serialise the
attributes in this order, when the resulting xml file is processed later
and parsed by an xml parser, the attributes may be reported to the
applictaion in any order. Atrributes do not need to be (and often are not)
reported in the order that they appear in the file.

David

http://www.star.net.uk