[xsl] output encoding problem (still!)

Subject: [xsl] output encoding problem (still!)
From: "Gabriel K" <gabriel.klappenbach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:42:08 +0200
Hi.
I've been going at this problem for quite some time with no luck.
The problem is one of encodings. My XSL-file transforms an XML document, and
also reads from another one using document(). For some reason, these two
never display the characters E D V in them correctly *at the same time*
(that is, using a specific encoding).

Below is a link to the output of the transformation. First I output with
IXSLprocessor, and below that using transformNode().

http://gabbah.no-ip.org/mirakel/ex.asp?ctype=KSP&cdoc=object&cnBookmark=ARNE
BACKEN&cpKNP=*

As you can see, with IXSLprocessor, the XML read with document() is
displayed correctly, but the main XML is not (the word  'TrollhC$ttan' is
from the main XML).
With transformNode(), the main XML is displayed correctly, while the
'imported' one is not. (the word Kabelsk?p is from the imported)

I'm trying to output everything in UTF-8. The output element controls the
output encoding.
If you change the encoding used in the browser, either the main XML or the
imported will not look good!
*OBSERVE* that the transformation is successful if I transform it in XMLSPY;
all characters display fine. (Then the main XML has been saved to disk first
and the transformed).
So the problem is when I go via ASP!

The asp:
http://gabbah.no-ip.org/mirakel/ex.asp.txt
the XSL:
http://gabbah.no-ip.org/mirakel/XSL/PC/KSPex.xsl
the main XML:
http://gabbah.no-ip.org/mirakel/ex.asp?ctype=KSP&cdoc=object&cnBookmark=ARNE
BACKEN&cpKNP=*&transform=no
the XML imported with document():
http://gabbah.no-ip.org/mirakel/XML/languageDependent.xml
XML-engine:
MSXML3

Any help with this would be MUCH appreciated.. I've been struggling with
this for many many days!

/Gabriel