RE: [xsl] Converting <xml> StyleSheet param contents into a node set?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Converting <xml> StyleSheet param contents into a node set?
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 07:46:39 +0100
The way you pass parameters to a stylesheet depends on the API of the XSLT
processor that you are using. Many will allow you to pass a DOM Document
node.

If you're using Saxon from the command line, the parameter
+Filter=filter.xml causes the file filter.xml to be parsed, and the
resulting document (root) node becomes the value of the parameter.

Another approach is to pass the URI as the stylesheet parameter, and then
call document() from within the stylesheet.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/