RE: [xsl] Converting XML to XML

Subject: RE: [xsl] Converting XML to XML
From: ADAM PATRICK <adampatrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:14:08 +0100 (BST)
I can't be too critical as I was where you seem to be
two weeks ago...but do you not think it would be best
to start off with introducing yourself to xslt using
examples...

http://www.w3schools.com/xsl/default.asp

is a good example to get yourself started... you seem
to be asking too many questions at this forum and what
I think sounds quite a rude manner... sounding like
your demanding it!

I actually got a copy of XSLT for Dummies (book) and
worked through that and then used Mr Kay's XSLT for
programmers as a ref guide, once I was feeling a bit
more professional ... I'm still quite rubbish at it
all but its my second week in and I have now have a
solution to all my probs thanks to the guys here and a
good bit of self study.

If I sounded a little rude I aplogise it's just
offering some advice on what I think would be the best
way forward for you for the long run if you want to
lay down some firm foundations in understanding
XSLT... but hey I may be wrong! ;0)

Adam

--- "ChandraShekar, A" <ChandraShekar.A@xxxxxxxxxxx>