[xsl] Specifying the src attribute for <fo:externalgraphic>

Subject: [xsl] Specifying the src attribute for <fo:externalgraphic>
From: bharathi kongara <bharathikongara@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 20:55:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hi

I want to get the src attribute for
<fo:externalgraphic> in xsl stylesheet from an xml
document. I mean the location of the graphic would be
specified in the xml document, and my style sheet
should be able to get that location while it is
converting xml to xsl-fo.(This is because the
locations are generated dynamically by my Java
program, I cannot hardcode them into the stylesheet).
Do anyone know how to specify the src attribute in
this case? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Bharathi

Bharathi Kongara,
Graduate Student,
Department of Computer Science,