Re: [xsl] How to get UTC displayed on XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to get UTC displayed on XSLT
From: Mukul Gandhi <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 21:13:19 +0530
I think its time we XSLT programmers should start thinking switching
to XSLT 2.0. Apart from the availability of this feature as David
pointed, XPath 2.0 has a huge function library (as compared to XPath
1.0). The spec is also now pretty stable, so there is quite less risk
of the language features getting changed.

I particularly like integration of the language with XML Schema type
system, xsl:function support, grouping constructs, regular
expressions, and of course availablity of large numbers of new
built-in functions. All these new features enhance the productivity of
a XSLT programmer.

Regards,
Mukul