RE: [xsl] dynamic variable name/implementation question

Subject: RE: [xsl] dynamic variable name/implementation question
From: JBryant@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:56:13 -0500
Hi, Mike,

Not that I know of . Perhaps some processor somewhere has an extension
function for that kind of thing, or you could write your own, of course.
Personally, I'd just use a script of some sort.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services

"Mike Schinkel" <mikes@xxxxxxxxx>
08/25/2005 03:31 PM
Please respond to
xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [xsl] dynamic variable name/implementation question

It is possible to do that without having to manually trigger the process
of both, or to have to write a program in another language to do that?

IOW, can an XSLT processor generate and XSLT file and then launch
another transform recursively?

-Mike