Re: [xsl] sending more than one parameter in xsl

Subject: Re: [xsl] sending more than one parameter in xsl
From: JBryant@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 08:59:34 -0500
Are you sure you sent this message to the right mailing list? I don't see
a thing about XSL here.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services

Dariusz Borowski <d.borowski@xxxxxx>
08/26/2005 07:48 AM
Please respond to
xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[xsl] sending more than one parameter in xsl

Hi!

I've got a problem with sending parameters to a page like I would do that
in php.

e.g. in php:

Now, I'm trying to send it to my Cocoon piepeline like this:

-> This works perfect!

But if I try this....

...it doesn't work.

Can anybody help me. I need to send more than one parameter to a page.

Thanks,
Dariusz

Mit der Gruppen-SMS von WEB.DE FreeMail kvnnen Sie eine SMS an alle