RE: [xsl] RE: Yahoo shopping feed, XSLT choking on xmlns

Subject: RE: [xsl] RE: Yahoo shopping feed, XSLT choking on xmlns
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 15:36:03 +0100
What does the choking sound like through a stethoscope? Or to put it another
way, could you be more precise about the symptoms you are observing?

It might also be useful to show your best attempt at a stylesheet to handle
this - this will rapidly tell people where your misunderstanding lies.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/