RE: [xsl] FO 2 XML

Subject: RE: [xsl] FO 2 XML
From: "Balakrishnan" <balakrishnan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 21:15:27 +0530
Dear Jon,

Thanks for your reply.

Basically, I have convert XML files to FO. Then, I have done some text
corrections in the FO file. Now, i need to convert FO file to XML file,
because the text correction are update in FO file only.

Presently, i have update the text corrections in the XML file and FO file.

Please advise..

Regards,
bala