RE: [xsl] FO 2 XML

Subject: RE: [xsl] FO 2 XML
From: JBryant@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 11:01:28 -0500
I'd try to fix the process that creates the FO file in the first place.
That way, you wouldn't need to adjust the FO file and wouldn't need to
pull the adjusted content back to the source file.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services

"Balakrishnan" <balakrishnan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
08/26/2005 10:50 AM
Please respond to
xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [xsl] FO 2 XML

Dear Jay,

Thanks for your reply.

I have transformed XML file to FO. I'm agree FO, is also a XML format
file.

But, When i've convert XML file to FO, the unicode characters are
converted
to corresponding greek symbol (for ex: XML: &#x003BC; to FO: ?).

Please advise.

Regards,
bala