Re: [xsl] Reg : xsl parameters

Subject: Re: [xsl] Reg : xsl parameters
From: omprakash.v@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:40:40 +0530
Hi Shobana,

     If it is a java based web server you could still set it in the command
line used to invoke the webserver. For ex. in tomcat,
you coud say

%_RUNJAVA% %JSPC_OPTS% -Xmx512m -Dtomcat.home="%TOMCAT_HOME%"
org.apache.jasper.JspC

Iam not sure if there is any other way. BTW, what do you mean by saying you
are passing a large parameter to xsl.  By large parameter, do you refer to
the input xml file or what you are passing as argument to setParameter
method. Based on your reply some options may be available.

cheers,
prakash

                      "Shobana s"
                      <shobashrini@hot         To:      xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      mail.com>                cc:      (bcc: omprakash.v/Polaris)
                      08/29/2005 10:01
                      AM
                      Please respond
                      to xsl-list

hi,

The application is not a standalone one. I am going to deploy it in the
webserver. So i dont want to use -Xmx512m option. Is there anyother
alternative?

Thanks and Regards,
Shoba