Re: [xsl] muliple level sorting using xsl:sort

Subject: Re: [xsl] muliple level sorting using xsl:sort
From: "Joris Gillis" <roac@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 19:19:52 +0200
Tempore 13:44:57, die 09/05/2005 AD, hinc in xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx scripsit Aravind J <aravindjp@xxxxxxxxx>:

Thank you very much for your reply, I still didn't get
how it will sort , could you pls tell me how it will
work
especially why we need
<xsl:copy-of select="code/name"/>
<xsl:apply-templates select="child"/>
in for-each loop ?

It isn't needed as such. Only the 'xsl:sort' element is relevant. The rest was just to be able to check if it gave a reasonable result.

But what I can't tell from your reply, is wether it was useful. Were you able to implement my solution into your real XLST? If not, please provide a sample output that would clarify what you're trying to achieve.

regards,
--
Joris Gillis (http://users.telenet.be/root-jg/me.html)
B+Error, keyboard not foundb press F1 to continueB; , BIOS