Re: [xsl] Get value from update.xml and stored in source.xml(update source.xml)

Subject: Re: [xsl] Get value from update.xml and stored in source.xml(update source.xml)
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 12:31:02 +0100
> My update.xml, source.xml and xslt are all in one folder.
that may not be relevant, it depends how you pass it in to xslt,
If (for example) your program makes a string of the stylesheet content
and then parses that to get a dom to pass to msxml, the original
stylesheet location is lost.

> So, I don't think there will be problem of variable is empty.

don't guess: add

<xsl:value-of select="count($update/*)"/>

to your output, do you get 1 or 0 ?

David

http://www.star.net.uk