Re: [xsl] How to do this without updating a variable?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to do this without updating a variable?
From: "Agnisys Technology \(P\) Ltd." <agnisys@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 10:54:50 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah this is much more elegant. A useful way to thing about this problem (for me atleast) is to
think that the datastructure is already there, to create the output I just have to traverse it
based on what information I need.
Slowly, I'm getting used to this new way of thinking ...

Thanks to Jay and Mukul for additional help.
Anupam.