RE: [xsl] Apply-templates - how to omit top level element tags?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Apply-templates - how to omit top level element tags?
From: "Mike Schinkel" <mikes@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 19:53:39 -0400
>> Upside down thinking. Choose the tools you need to do your job, then
find a platform that runs them.

Well, that's your opinion. :)

Two reasons why:

1.) I have two business units that both currently cater to .NET
developers; we need to eat our own dog food.
2.) We struggle to keep up with just the Windows stack.  Increasing it
to include all the other stuff is too overwhelming for this small
company (and for me -- I can only learn so much new tech and still run
the company.)

But I am going to check out Stylus.

-Mike