RE: [xsl] How to merge xml files present in folder into one xml file

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to merge xml files present in folder into one xml file
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:54:30 +0100
Saxon allows you to use the collection() function to access all the files in
a directory, for example

collection("file:///c:/some/dir?select=*.xml")

returns all the .xml files in the given folder.

So you can merge them like this:

<mergeddocs>
  <xsl:copy-of select="collection('file:///c:/some/dir?select=*.xml')"/>
</mergeddocs>

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/