Re: [xsl] attribute test

Subject: Re: [xsl] attribute test
From: Spencer Tickner <spencertickner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 14:26:36 -0800
Hi guys,

you were correct Jon, it did mistakingly block the first case, I guess
when I ran it the first time there was that old gremlin doing a tap
dance on my processor. Either or, I modified David's post to <xsl:if
test="//foo[not(@att='hi')]"> as the only case I wanted to stop the
output was if every foo had an attribute of att with a value of 'hi'.

It works perfectly! Thanks to all for the great posts.

Cheers,

Spencer