Re: [xsl] using javascript with xsl

Subject: Re: [xsl] using javascript with xsl
From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 10:40:44 +0200
Wassim Mansour wrote:
Hi, I have some javascript functions in a *.js file, when I use them inside a regular html file they work fine, but they fail when I try to generate the html containing the calls using xsl (only on Mozilla, IE is fine with it). here it is:
<script>
header(); // IE works fine, Mozilla doesn't do it the right way.
</script>
later....
<script>
footer(); // IE works fine here too, Mozilla doesn't recognize any function call after the first one.
</script>
NOTE: I have tried both functions on Mozilla using a regular html file, and they worked fine.

Did you use client-side XSLT? IIRC Mozilla doesn't run JavaScript on the result of a client-side transformation. You should probably ask in a Mozilla related formum for more help.

J.Pietschmann