Re: [xsl] Re: Another <xsl:key> problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Another <xsl:key> problem
From: Ragulf Pickaxe <ragulf.pickaxe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 15:14:36 +0200
Hi Aaron,

> like:
>  <for each <a>(key1)
>        <for each node of key2......
>             do something here
>        </for each node of key2......
>
>        <for each node of key3......
>             do something here
>        </for each node of key3......
>  </for each>
>
> do i have an excessive loop? i think i'm missing a
> predicate[] in my loop, am i right? what it s/b?

Excessive depends on what you mean about excessive. It does not seem
so to me. About predicate, if you have a key2 that takes all <1/>-<3/>
nodes, then you will need a predicate that says that they need to be
the children of the current <a> parent. The problem in general is that
a key works on the entire document. You can try reading
http://dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/N4852.html#d5811e568 (Restricting keys
to less than the entire document).

If you need more specific information, you need to give more specifc details
:-)

Regards,
Ragulf Pickaxe :-)