RE: [xsl] Recursion problem with Firefox

Subject: RE: [xsl] Recursion problem with Firefox
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 15:20:35 -0000
> Ouch! I will look into this immediately. I don't know what the
> archive system thinks it is doing here, but it is not acceptable.

The addition of semicolons at odd places seems to be quite a common problem.

See for example

http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200510/msg00785.html

about half way down:

> > <?xml version='1.0'?>
> > <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
> > xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";;>

[In case that gets mangled any further, the last line ends
em-quote-semicolon-gt]

I just assumed it was someone trying to be clever and failing: the namespace
URI has also been incorrectly turned into a hyperlink. As a Microsoft user,
I've resigned myself to living with software that thinks it has a right to
mangle my content.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/