Re: [xsl] Document() function: GET vs. POST

Subject: Re: [xsl] Document() function: GET vs. POST
From: bryan rasmussen <rasmussen.bryan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 10:19:30 +0100
actually I don't see how one could reasonably write a resolver for
http posts, given that one would still want to do http gets. how would
one differentiate between the two? try first as a get, then fall back
to a post? I think to do post basically one would have to do  an
extention function.

Cheers
Bryan Rasmussen