Re: [xsl] Display file name

Subject: Re: [xsl] Display file name
From: siarom egrub <egrubs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 08:15:13 -0800 (PST)
Manfred,

    I am an XML Developer (XSLT, XSLFO, DTDs, etc.).
One of the projects that I am currently working on
(developing FO style sheets for biomed company's
regulatory letters) requires the names of the files to
display on the bottom of the PDF.

    I know that I can add an element to the DTD which
would also be in the XML and in turn appropriately
accounted for in the style sheet. However, I was
thinking that there may be another way of doing it
other than my aforementioned resolution.

Thanks,

S.E.

--- Manfred Staudinger <manfred.staudinger@xxxxxxxxx>

http://farechase.yahoo.com