RE: [xsl] Need to create a line graph from xml data

Subject: RE: [xsl] Need to create a line graph from xml data
From: "Kaila Kaarle" <Kaarle.Kaila@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 08:53:24 +0200
Hi,

I have created rather nice genealogical graphs using the
http://www.graphviz.org/ tools.
I first use XSLT to transform my genealogic data to create an input file
for dot (one of graphwiz components) and then I use dot to produce the
graph as a jpeg image.

At least if you don't need to do all on-line this is an easy way to do
it.

Regards
Kaarle Kaila