RE: [xsl] Need to create a line graph from xml data

Subject: RE: [xsl] Need to create a line graph from xml data
From: "Emil Soosaithasan" <emils@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 10:17:27 -0500
The line graph that I need should output the number of hours that each
employee works throughout the project duration.  The problem is not with
manipulating the data structure but its about creating the graph.  I
want the graph to be displayed as part of an HTML file that contains
other project related information.

I just want to know whats the best way to create a line graph using
information from an XML file.

Thanks
Emil S.