Re: [xsl] converting cals table to html using xslt

Subject: Re: [xsl] converting cals table to html using xslt
From: "Jon Gorman" <jonathan.gorman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 15:43:25 -0500
On 5/3/06, Tech Savvy <tecsavvy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi:

I need help in converting a table which is in CALS fomat into HTML
format using xslt and xslfo -that is for both HTML rendering and PDF
rendering.

Can anyone help me in this?

Are you offering money?  Sorry, that's a joke and perhaps in bad
taste.  But on the other hand, that sounds like a pretty large scale
project.

That being said, a search of the archive should turn up a couple of
emails for the entire lifespan of the mailing list (or at least back
to 98 if my quick search turned up stuff).  So should google.  What in
particular are you having problems with?

Some quick hits:
http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200011/msg00983.html
http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200106/msg00281.html

I'm not going to bother listing any more of the 50 or so emails which
are probably would fit your problem as well.

There's also some stuff in the faq I'm sure.

Jon Gorman