Re: [xsl] xsl:sequence

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:sequence
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 15:06:51 +0200 (CEST)
David Carlisle wrote:

> me> xsl:value-of returns the string value of an element, and that
isn't
> me> obtainable from xsl:sequence (without doing a lot of work that
the
> me> system has already done)

> >  Do you mean that in "to/an/element/string()",

> hey that's cheating:-)

  I'm not sure about the meaning of this word, but after what I saw on
the web, it is not very good :-).  It seems there is a meaning of
"fraud" here.  Really, I wondered if there was something I missed
because of the "(without doing a lot of work that the system has
already done)".

  But once again, it seems we are agree :-).

  Regards,

--drkm

Dicouvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet !
Yahoo! Questions/Riponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expiriences.
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com