Re: [xsl] Problem with embeded XHTML in an XML file and transformation to XSL:FO

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem with embeded XHTML in an XML file and transformation to XSL:FO
From: "andrew welch" <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 20:32:23 +0100
On 8/12/06, Luuk Jansen <subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks Andrew that works now!

When I said "test the application again" I meant that I never trust a
change in components to behave exactly the same, but it seems fine so
far except a few errors concerning version.

The system runs though the XML files as it did before, but I get the
following error:

Error on line 12 column 110 of file:///home/Luuk/workspace/ATFM%
20Solutions/:
  SXXP0003: Error reported by XML parser: The prefix "o" for element
"o:p" is not bound.
___

This is caused by the <xsl:variable name="htmlContent"
select="saxon:parse(.)"/> command.

Wat does this mean?
I cannot find any such element.

In the example you posted earlier you had:

&lt;o:p&gt;&lt;/o:p&gt;

Once this has been parsed twice you have the element:

<o:p/>

You haven't defined a namespace for the prefix "o" so the XML parser
is throwing the error.  Just define a namespace in your stylesheet for
"o":

xmlns:o="....."