Re: [xsl] Problem with embeded XHTML in an XML file and transformation to XSL:FO

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem with embeded XHTML in an XML file and transformation to XSL:FO
From: "andrew welch" <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 21:15:49 +0100
On 8/13/06, Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
andrew welch wrote:

Hi

> Yes - add it to your <xsl:stylesheet> or <xsl:transform> elements...
> not at the template level...

  I can't test that here, and the documentation of saxon:parse()
doesn't say anything about namespaces.  But are you sure saxon:parse()
take into account the namespace bindings in the context of the
*expression*?

No I wasn't paying attention (and in a hurry)... of course the namespace would need to be declared in the XML being parsed and not in the stylesheet containing the parse function...