Re: [xsl] How do I build a nodeset "programmatically" for passing to another template?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How do I build a nodeset "programmatically" for passing to another template?
From: Elliotte Harold <elharo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:38:11 -0400
David Carlisle wrote:
Assuming what I want to do is possible in XSL 1.1,

Note that there will never be an XSL 1.1, there was an early draft of it (and an implementation of that draft in saxon 6) but the draft was withdrawn and they decided to go "straight" to version 2 which might hopefully be finalised this year.

Just a minor point: there will never be an XSLT 1.1. Work on XSL-FO 1.1 is well under way: http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl11/

-- o;?Elliotte Rusty Harold elharo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published! http://www.cafeaulait.org/books/javaio2/ http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0596527500/ref=nosim/cafeaulaitA/