Re: [xsl] Transforming Multuple

Subject: Re: [xsl] Transforming Multuple
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:24:17 +0200 (CEST)
Mohsen Saboorian wrote:

> I wonder if there is a solution for transforming multiple
> XML input documents using one XSLT in Java using
> javax.xml.transform.* API?  Transformer class just has a
> transform(Source xmlSource, Result outputTarget) method,
> which can then only transform a single Source.

  If you want to access multiple documents from within a
single transformation, you can use doc() or document()
directly in the stylesheet.

  If you want to process a same transformation against
multiple main input trees, you can use newTemplate() instead
of newTransformer().  The former compile the stylesheet and
let you get a transformer (with each time a new dynamic
context) several time, while the later compile the
stylesheet *and* give you directly a transformer.  So if you
do a loop with newTransformer(), you'll compile your
stylesheet at each iteration.

  Regards,

--drkm

 p5.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed/chunked Mon Aug 21 07:13:44 GMT 2006

Dicouvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet !
Yahoo! Questions/Riponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expiriences.
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com