Re: [xsl] Why no namespace node KindTest?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Why no namespace node KindTest?
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 14:30:34 +0200 (CEST)
Michael Kay wrote:

> >   And with the support for namespace axis of course.  But I
> > can't see how we could have a parentless namespace node.  Is
> > it really possible?

> I showed an example earlier in the thread:

> <xsl:variable name="ns" as="node()">
>   <xsl:namespace name="prefix">uri</xsl:namespace>
> </xsl:variable>

  Mmh, after checking '9.3, it seems I misundertood an important thing
in XSLT.  When using the content of xsl:variable, I thought a document
node was always contructed, but possibly dropped in case of @as; and as
document nodes themself satisfy node(), I thought the above will result
in a document node (that can even not have namespace nodes as
children).

  I'm a little bit ashamed to still learn such basis ;-).  Thanks Mike!

  Regards,

--drkm

 p5.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed/chunked Sun Aug 27 12:13:41 GMT 2006

Dicouvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet !
Yahoo! Questions/Riponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expiriences.
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com