Re: [xsl] XSL import

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL import
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 17:57:01 +0200 (CEST)
Bernie wrote:

> I have a group of XSL that use common HTML and XSL
> elements. I'd like to make a new and unique XSL as an
> include which gathers these common items.

  You can use xsl:import as very first childs of
xsl:styelsheet.  Then you can use the named templates and
template rules defined in the imported stylesheet:

    <!-- main.xsl -->
    <xsl:stylesheet
        version="1.0">

      <xsl:import href="imported.xsl"/>

      <xsl:template name="main">
          <xsl:call-template name="head"/>
          <xsl:apply-templates select="some/path/to/body"/>
      </xsl:template>

    </xsl:stylesheet>

    <!-- imported.xsl -->
    <xsl:stylesheet
        version="1.0">

      <xsl:template name="head">
        <head>
        </head>
      </xsl:template>

      <xsl:template match="body">
      </xsl:template>

    </xsl:stylesheet>

  For the subtleties between xsl:import and xsl:include, you
can look at the FAQ.  You'll may be interested by modes,
too.

  Regards,

--drkm

 p5.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed/chunked Mon Aug 28 15:13:47 GMT 2006

Dicouvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet !
Yahoo! Questions/Riponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expiriences.
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com