[xsl] FOP and JDK 5.0

Subject: [xsl] FOP and JDK 5.0
From: Swaminathan Subramanian <swaminator2002@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:16:06 -0700 (PDT)
All,

      I am working on upgrading a web application from
JDK 1.3.1 to JDK 5.0. One of the modules uses FOP to
convert and render an XML document as a PDF. Adobe is
displaying an error saying that the document has been
corrupted. So, I upgraded to FOP 0.20.5 and hence
upgraded all the supporting jar files (batik, xerces,
xalan, etc).
I am still running into the same problem. It was
working with JDK 1.3.1. Has anybody run into this
problem with upgrading FOP, vis a vis upgrading the
JDK?
Thanks in advance!
SS