Re: [xsl] Error in javascript Call

Subject: Re: [xsl] Error in javascript Call
From: Abel Online <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:40:51 +0200
Hi Giancarlo,

There might be a JS list somewhere where there's more knowledge of JS than you might find here.

The way to deal with this is usually commenting out everything and then one by one adding the line of your function. The line number returned by MS is not always the right line number (unfortunately). The only thing I can find by looking at it, is that the following line cannot work, as the object String or Number (you call it in two ways: with a string or with a number) do not have a toConversione method:

return time.toConversione();

Cheers,

Abel Braaksma
http://abelleba.metacarpus.com

Giancarlo Rossi wrote:
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
xmlns:msxsl="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt" xmlns:js="JavaScript">
<msxsl:script language="JavaScript" implements-prefix="js">
<![CDATA[
function UpperCase(Value)
{
return Value.toUpperCase();
}
function Conversione(time)
{
//minuti
var foobar=time % (60); // ore
var minutes = Math.floor(time / 60); var zero = "";
if (minutes < 10)
{
zero = "0"
}
return time.toConversione();
}

]]>
</msxsl:script>

inside the template I call the javascript function:

<xsl:variable name="durata" select="js:Conversione(150)"/>

or

<xsl:variable name="durata" select="js:Conversione('150')"/>

the error is the same for both the calling:

msxml3.dll (0x80020009)
run-time error od Microsoft Jscript Expected object row = 24, col = 0 (row moved respect the script block)

But I call in the same way function UpperCase without any error.