Re: [xsl] Nested Muenchian Grouping

Subject: Re: [xsl] Nested Muenchian Grouping
From: "Mukul Gandhi" <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 23:43:16 +0530
I am not sure if you are in a position to use XSLT 2.0. But if you
can, this problem is easier to solve using XSLT 2.0.

Here is the solution for the same (tested with Saxon 8.8J):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="2.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";>

<xsl:output method="xml" indent="yes" />

<xsl:template match="/test">
 <group>
   <xsl:for-each-group select="group/player" group-by="@state">
     <state name="{@state}">