Re: [xsl] create escaped(?) html of some nodes

Subject: Re: [xsl] create escaped(?) html of some nodes
From: "Mukul Gandhi" <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 09:25:42 +0530
This template

<xsl:template match="Para">
</xsl:template>

will change all
<Para>xx</Para> to

I am sorry, I don't know the answer to your 2nd question. Just
curious, why do you want <p> to appear as &lt;p&gt; in the output?

On 10/9/06, Jan Limpens <jan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mukul,

thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately this seems to change almost
nothing at all (only the document element's attributes order changed a bit).
While the idea seems good, the second template never matches better than
the first and thus does not seem to be called.

And then, how can I do the escaping part, so that a <p> becomes a
&lt;p&gt; ?

Jan

Mukul Gandhi schrieb:
> It seems a modified identity transform will work.
>
> <xsl:template match="node() | @*">
>   <xsl:copy>
>       <xsl:apply-templates select="node() | @*" />
>   </xsl:copy>