Re: [xsl] Referring to stylesheet itself, possible in XSLT 1.0, but how in XSLT 2.0?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Referring to stylesheet itself, possible in XSLT 1.0, but how in XSLT 2.0?
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:09:45 +0200
Andrew Welch wrote:

What error is being thrown? Saying "it doesnt work" or "it throws an error" is pretty unhelpful without the associated error.

I understand, but it really just said "Transformation failed". Without any descriptive error, warning or whatever. Doing the same in XSLT 1.0, it waited a bit longer, apparently trying to retrieve the document on the xml:base location, and then returned the empty string.

document-uri(document(''))

...should be fine.  How are you running the transform?  If you are
case call setSystemId() on the Source.

That's an interesting gest. I have to look into it if we can apply that to our scenario.

But from Michael's post, and the others, I think my best bet is to either get rid of xml:base, or to reverse-append it to the document('') function (which will be hard, considering that my xml:base="../..", loosing the path information).

-- Abel Braaksma