Re: [xsl] Referring to stylesheet itself, possible in XSLT 1.0, but how in XSLT 2.0?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Referring to stylesheet itself, possible in XSLT 1.0, but how in XSLT 2.0?
From: George Cristian Bina <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:11:02 +0300
Hi Abel,

Abel Braaksma wrote:
> It was puzzling me too. I use Oxygen's Eclipse plugin for testing the
> XSLT. Normally it simply lists all the errors. Now it just said
> "Transformation failed".

Error reporting in Eclipse is done using error markers and these markers are set on the resource (file) that represents the system id reported on the error. In your case the error had a directory as system id and an error marker in Eclipse cannot be set for them, so oXygen reports them in the oXygen Results view. To have that visible either open the oXygen XML perspective and the Results view will appear automatically when you perform the transformation or go to Window -> Show View -- Other... and select oXygen -- Results.

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com