Re: [xsl] Question about table column width in XSLT/XSLFO

Subject: Re: [xsl] Question about table column width in XSLT/XSLFO
From: ms <mina_hurray@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 07:18:16 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you for your response Ken. I was able to work
out a solution for XSLT. I am having an issue with
XSLFO though. Converting CALS to PDF. Specially with
the column span attribute. How do I calculate column
span using namest and namend from cals for XSLFO? It
seems simpler in XSLT, but I am lost with XSLFO.

All help is greatly appreciated.

--- "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>