Re: [xsl] how to put html element like & or • and make it to render as it should

Subject: Re: [xsl] how to put html element like & or • and make it to render as it should
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 17:25:58 +0100
itay Malin wrote:
how do I put html element like &amp; or &bull; and make it render as it should?

Can you be more specific, please? What did you try with XSLT? Can show us where it goes wrong?

Elements like "&amp;" etc do not exist. I assume you mean entities. XSLT won't output them (well, it will sometimes for &quot; &gt; &apos; and always for &lt; and &amp;).

"render as it should" is too vague. XSLT does not render anything. What do you mean and what do you want?

-- Abel Braaksma
  http://www.nuntia.com