[xsl] Saxon auto-recognition of sequence of XML and XSLT document possible ?

Subject: [xsl] Saxon auto-recognition of sequence of XML and XSLT document possible ?
From: "Ben Stover" <bxstover@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 14:08:47 +0100
On page

http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/using-xsl/commandline.html

The syntax of using Saxon is shown as

java  -jar dir/saxon8.jar   [options]   source-document   stylesheet   [ params...]

Note: stylesheet follows XML source.

I want to create a DOS batch file onto I can drag TWO documents simultaneously:
ONE XML source and ONE XSLT sheet.

The key command in this batch file will be similar to

java -jar saxon8.jar "%1" "%2" .....

It now occurs from time to time that the XSLT stylesheet will be the first parameter %1
and the second  %2 represents the XML doc.

Is there no Auto-recognition from Saxon to detect which of the two documents is the
XML and which the XSLT stylesheet and hence allow also

java  -jar dir/saxon8.jar   [options]    stylesheet source-document    [ params...]

Maybe I have to pass another option?

Ben

Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to use"  The Wall Street Journal
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html