AW: [xsl] Altova XSLT parser / was: PARAMS and VARIABLES in XSL

Subject: AW: [xsl] Altova XSLT parser / was: PARAMS and VARIABLES in XSL
From: "Huditsch, Roman \(LNG-VIE\)" <Roman.Huditsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 08:35:37 +0100
A part of our department also uses the Altova XML Spy yet,
but I changed to use the Oxygen XML Editor since I reported a bug
about XML Spy occasionally stopping a batch transformation process, if one
of the stylesheets involved is open (which is veeeery disturbing).
Although I reported the bug about a year ago, I never heard about a bugfix or
whatever...

best regards,
Roman